Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Bedford, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Bedford, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Are you a Physical Therapist, or do you know a PT, who is interested in joining our growing team in Bedford? Click here to view our clinical career opportunities at our Bedford clinic!
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 186 Great Rd, Bedford MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our clinic is located in the Blue Ribbon Plaza on Route 225 (Great Road).
- Our clinic adjacent to Starbucks and across from CVS.
- Our office is in front of Whole Foods, Marshalls and AFC Urgent Care in Bedford.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Bedford area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (781) 896-7964
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Bedford, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Bedford, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau