Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy - South End in Boston, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Boston, South End, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. Our team of therapists offer a variety of therapeutic exercise techniques, massage, and Kinesio Taping. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 631 Tremont Street, Boston. The office is accessible via multiple public transportation options:
T stops include:
- Back Bay station: 10 min walk
- Copley station: 12 min walk
- Prudential station: 10 min walk
Bus lines nearby:
- Bus 10 (City Point via South Bay Center) stops at Darmouth St @ Tremont St; at clinic
- Bus 43 (Ruggles) stops at Tremont St @ W Dedham; at clinic
- Bus 11 (City Point - Chauncy Street & Summer Street) stops at E Berkeley @ Washingston St; 11 min walk to clinic
- Metered spots are available along the length of Tremont St and accept payment via ParkBoston app ($2/hr)
- Parking garages available for hourly fare
- Local spots available for temporary rent on SpotHero app
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Boston, call us today!
Physical Therapists in Boston, MA
- PT, DPT
The South End team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.