Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 1 Pearl St. in Brockton, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals who strive to restore each patient's maximum function and ensure long-lasting relief.
- Our Brockton, Pearl St. office is situated off Exit 18B of Route 24.
- The building is located near Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Our office is located within the Pleasant and Pearl St. intersection medical buildings, in Suite 1700.
If you're looking for the best physical therapy services in the Brockton Pearl Street area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 508-427-0525. We can schedule new patients within 48 hours to avoid delay of care.
Physical Therapists in Brockton, MA
- LMT, NCTMB
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT, OCS
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Brockton Pearl St. team often volunteers for local road races to support the community they love. They also support Bay State Physical Therapy community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer—serving as the official physical therapy partner for both organizations.