Bay State Physical Therapy
Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 362 Belmont St. in Brockton, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals who strive to restore each patient's maximum function and ensure long-lasting relief.
- Our Brockton office is located on Route 123, at the corner of Ash St. and Belmont St.
- The clinic can be easily accessed from Route 24.
- The clinic is located in the same building as Siskand Law LLC.
- The office is located in Brockton, but close to Avon, Abington, Easton, and Stoughton.
- Chiropractic services provided on-site by partner, MCR Chiropractic.
If you're looking for the best physical therapy services in the Brockton Belmont St. area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 508-584-7711.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
- PT, DPT
- LMT, NCTMB
- PT, BS, DPT, OCS
Conditions We Treat at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
- Arthritis Pain
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Knee Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Parkinson's Disease
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist & Hand Pain
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brockton, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC HealthNet Plan)
Outside of providing care at the clinic, our Brockton team engages in community services initiatives for the town. We've volunteered at local basketball tournaments and the BNHC Triathlon event, and have provided care to the elderly population through the “Sit and Be Fit Program” at the Cape Verdean Adult Day Care Center.
The Brockton team supports Bay State Physical Therapy community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer—serving as the official physical therapy partner for both organizations.