Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Brookline, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Brookline, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 637 Washington Street in Brookline, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Brookline office is located within a medical office building
- The clinic can be found on the second floor, with elevator access from the front door
- Sharing the office building is Beth Israel Deaconess Primary Care of Brookline and CITIDental Brookline
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Brookline area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 617-734-6135.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brookline, MA
- PT, DPT, OCS
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Brookline, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our Brookline team is dedicated to community engagement, working closely with local gyms and other local businesses, providing in-services and injury screenings.
The Brookline team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.