Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy - Central Square in Cambridge, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Cambridge, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
We proudly serve the Cambridge community by offering locations in the Central Square and Porter Square neighborhoods. Come visit us today!
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 32 Prospect Street in Cambridge, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Cambridge office is located right in the heart of Central Square.
- The clinic is accessed from street level and only minutes from the Central Square red line station and Mass Ave bus stops.
- We are adjacent to the Boston Tattoo Company and Prospect Street Dental Associates.
- Our office is ADA compliant and easily accessible for those in wheelchairs or using assistive devices.
- Our beautiful clinic is an open environment with ample space for maintaining distance between patients.
- Public street parking located on Mass Ave, Bishop Allen Dr, and Essex Street, and there are two public surface lots nearby.
- One is on the corner of Bishop Allen Dr and Essex Street (across from BSC).
- The other on the corner of Bishop Allen Dr and Norfolk street (H-Mart lot).
- Please be advised there is no street parking on Prospect Street in front of our office.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Cambridge area, call Bay State Physical Therapy at 617-465-5877.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy - Central Square in Cambridge, MA
- PT, DPT, CMTPT, CSCS
- PT, DPT, Senior Physical Therapist
- PT, DPT, Clinic Manager
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Conditions We Treat at Bay State Physical Therapy - Central Square in Cambridge, MA
- Arthritis Pain
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Trigger Point Disorders
- Wrist & Hand Pain
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy - Central Square in Cambridge, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our Cambridge team prides ourselves on being involved in the local community through partnerships with Marathon Sports, Vim Fitness, YMCA Cambridge, Somerville Youth Soccer, and other health and wellness providers. Throughout the year you will find our staff volunteering at local sporting events such as races, youth sports games, and charities.
The Cambridge team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.