Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Chestnut Hill, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Chestnut Hill, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 25 Boylston Street in Chestnut Hill, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Chestnut Hill office is located off of Route 9 (Boylston Street).
- We are situated in the same shopping strip as Star Market and Verizon.
- Find us in Suite 108 of the Chestnut Hill Medical Building.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Chestnut Hill area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 617-749-9274.
Physical Therapists in Chestnut Hill, MA
- DPT, PT
- PT, DPT, CSCS
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Chestnut Hill, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Chestnut Hill team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.