Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Danvers, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Danvers, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 156 Andover Street in Danvers, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Danvers office is located off Route 114.
- You will find us in the plaza behind Honey Dew Donuts.
- The office is on the second floor of the brick building.
- The office can be accessed from either direction on Route 114, as there is a stoplight to enter the plaza.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Danvers area, call Bay State Physical Therapy at 978-767-8343.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Danvers, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Danvers team is dedicated to community engagement, sponsoring the Step Up for Colleen Ritzer 5K and Ride for Angels benefitting Angel Flight NE.
The Danvers team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.