Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Dorchester, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Dorchester, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 540 Gallivan Boulevard in Dorchester, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- The Dorchester office is located upstairs from Boston Sports Club and Supreme Liquors.
- Parking is available in the back of the building.
- Chiropractic services are offered in the same location through MCR Chiropractic.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Dorchester area, call Bay State Physical Therapy at (617) 282-8080.
Physical Therapists in Dorchester, MA
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Dorchester, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Dorchester team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.