Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Dracut, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Dracut, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 1095 Lakeview Ave in Dracut, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- The Dracut office is located at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Lakeview Ave
- You will find us in teh same building as A&T Ventilation
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Dracut area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 978-955-9448.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Dracut, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Dracut team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.