About Bay State Physical Therapy in Falmouth, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Falmouth, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Our Managing Partner, Jessie, has a passion for pediatric physical therapy, offering a wide range of services for babies, toddlers, children, and teens. From torticollis to ankle sprains and developmental delays to neurologic conditions, your child and family will receive personalized attention and services to help each patient achieve success. To learn more, visit our 'Pediatric Physical Therapy' page or call our Falmouth office.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 205 Worcester Court, Unit B3, Falmouth MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- The clinic is located on Worcester Court in the same plaza as the Conference Table restaurant.
- The plaza is located just beyond the Walmart shopping plaza on the right.
- The road is part of the main intersection of Route 28 in downtown Falmouth where CVS and Stop and Shop are located.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Falmouth area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 744-349-0026.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Falmouth, MA
- PT, DPT
Conditions We Treat at Bay State Physical Therapy in Falmouth, MA
- Arthritis Pain
- Back Pain
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Disc Conditions
- Elbow Pain
- Foot & Ankle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Pre-Surgical Rehab
- Sports Injuries
- Torticollis Treatment
- Work Related Injuries
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Falmouth, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC HealthNet Plan)