Bay State Physical Therapy Sports Center
Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy Sports Center in Foxborough, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Foxoboro, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at E Belcher Road, Foxboro MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Foxboro clinic, located E Belcher Rd, can be found within the Foxboro Sports Center
- This clinic is primarily Sports Performance driven for high school, collegiate and professional athletes
- Our Foxboro location works closely with Edge Performance Systems, as EPS shares the building
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Foxboro area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (508) 492-2396.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy Sports Center in Foxborough, MA
- PT, DPT
Conditions We Treat at Bay State Physical Therapy Sports Center in Foxborough, MA
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy Sports Center in Foxborough, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC HealthNet Plan)
The Foxboro Sports Center team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.