Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Ipswich, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Ipswich, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 73 Turnpike Road in Ipswich, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Ipswich office is located close to the intersection of Route 1 and Linebrook Road.
- Heading north, the office is on the right after the Cumberland Farms.
- Heading south, the office is on the left after tractor supply.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Ipswich area, call Bay State Physical Therapy at 978-312-2804.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Ipswich, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
Our Ipswich team is dedicated to community engagement, offering Ipswich, Georgetown, and Rowley Council on Aging health and wellness presentations, Ipswich YMCA free screenings, and sponsoring the Field of Dreams golf outing.
The Ipswich team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.