Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden has recently moved locations! Previously located in the Malden YMCA, the clinic is now located just a few minutes down the street. Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 150 Commercial St in Malden, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our new office is a few minutes away from the intersection of Charles Street and Commercial Street.
- The clinic is located in the same plaza as Super 88, Dunkin Donuts, and the Social Security Administration Office.
- The clinic is located to the right of Kumon Math and Reading Center.
- There is ample parking available.
- The office is newly renovated and spacious, allowing us to provide you with quality care in a beautiful environment.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Malden area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 781-605-1225.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau