Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 99 Dartmouth Street in Malden, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Malden office is located in the Malden YMCA
- Our office is not far from, the Malden Center Transit Station
- The front desk staff of the YMCA will direct you to find our clinic within the building
- Located on the 2nd floor, with elevator access
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Malden area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 781-605-1225.
Physical Therapists in Malden, MA
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Malden, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
Our Malden team is dedicated to community engagement, actively participating in the YMCA's annual Kid's Health Day in our local community.
The Malden team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.