Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Newton, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Newton, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 29 Crafts Street in Newton, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Newton office is situated Off Washington Street with easy access from the Mass Pike.
- Free parking is located behind the building.
- Elevator access is available.
- The office is located in Newton but close to Waltham, Watertown, and Brighton.
- You will find us near the Whole Foods.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Newton area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 617-965-8070.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Newton, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Newton, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau