Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Norwell, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Norwell, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 141 Longwater Dr. in Norwell, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals who strive to restore each patient's maximum function and ensure long-lasting relief.
- Our Norwell office is located across the parking lot from South Shore Medical Center.
- You can find us in Suite 109.
- Chiropractic services provided on-site by partner, MCR Chiropractic.
If you're looking for the best physical therapy services in the Norwell area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 339-788-9202. We can schedule new patients within 48 hours to avoid delay of care.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Norwell, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
- PTA, AS
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Norwell, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau