Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Pembroke, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Pembroke, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 220 Center Street in Pembroke, MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Pembroke office is located on Route 36 (Center Street).
- You will find us down the street from Pembroke Center Plaza, town hall, and the public library.
- We offer chiropractic services through MCR Chiropractic.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Pembroke area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 508-742-9472.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Pembroke, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Pembroke, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau