Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Quincy, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Quincy, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 111 Willard Steet, Quincy MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Quincy office is located in the Gridley Bryant Building, on the 2nd Floor
- Our clinic shares the building with Quincy Pediatric Dental and Family Dentistry
- Our office can be found easily, right off Route 93
- Chiropractic services provided on-site by partner, MCR Chiropractic.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Quincy area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (617) 770-0022.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Quincy, MA
- PTA, CSCS
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Quincy, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our Quincy team is proud to parter with multiple local events including the Milton Road Race, the National Fire Protection Association and the local health fairs.
The Quincy team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.