Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Raynham, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Raynham, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 1250 New State Hwy, Raynham MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Raynham office is located inside of the Raynham Athletic Club on Route 44
- Our clinic can be found off Route 44, not far from Walmart and across from Route 44 Toyota
- Our clinic provides both Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Services in one convenient location
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Raynham area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (508) 824-6800.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Raynham, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
Our Raynahm team works closely with the Athletic Club Personal Trainers and participates in local road races.
The Raynham team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.