Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Saugus, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Saugus, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 600 Broadway in Saugus, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals who strive to restore each patient's maximum function and ensure long-lasting relief.
- Our office is situated off of Route 1 North in front of the Home Depot.
- We're conveniently located near Horace Mann, West Lynn, Melrosem, and Wakefield neighborhoods.
- We're scheduled to open in mid-November and are happily accepting new patients.
- We also offer chiropractic services through MCR Chiropractic.
If you're looking for the best physical therapy services in the Saugus area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 781-746-6013.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Saugus, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Health Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufs Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
The Saugus team is very involved in the local YMCA road races and 5k runs. They regularly teach balance class at local Senior Centers to support the senior citizen community. They also support Bay State Physical Therapy community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer—serving as the official physical therapy partner for both organizations.