Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy - Winthrop St in Taunton, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Taunton, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 63 Winthrop Street, Taunton MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Taunton clinic can be accessed off Winthrop Street, not far from the Taunton Green
- Our Taunton office is set back, away from Route 44 in a large white building
- Our clinic offers both Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Services, through MCR Chiropractic
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Taunton area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (508) 822-8514.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy - Winthrop St in Taunton, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our Taunton team volunteers at the YMCA Turkey Trot in Taunton, works with local Personal Trainers and volunteers at road races.
The Taunton team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.