Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Waltham, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Waltham, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 425 Waverley Oaks Rd, Waltham MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our clinic is inside of the Waverley Oaks Athletic Club within the Waverley Oaks Park
- Our office is located behind Mighty Squirrel Brewing Company, off Waverley Oaks Road
- Our office is nearby to Bentley University and Star Market
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Waltham area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (781) 373-3620.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Waltham, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau