Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in West Roxbury, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in West Roxbury, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 1914 Centre Street in West Roxbury, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our West Roxbury office is located on Centre Street, next to Rockland Trust Bank.
- You will find us across from the CVS.
- Parking is available in the bank parking lot.
- Chiropractic services are offered in the same building, through MCR Chiropractic.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services offered in the West Roxbury area, call 617-323-8377.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in West Roxbury, MA
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in West Roxbury, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our West Roxbury team is actively engaged in the local community, participating in local events such as the Corib 5K and the YMCA family fun day.
The West Roxbury team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.