Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Bristol, RI
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Bristol, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help you.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 576 Metacom Ave, Bristol, RI, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- The Bristol clinic was formerly located in Warren, Rhode Island Rehab
- Our office can be found on the corner of Metacom Ave and Narrows Rd
- Our clinic is newly renovated, and is 5 minutes away from our first location
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Bristol area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (401) 245-9660.
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Bristol, RI
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau