Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy - Whittier in Boston, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Bay State Physical Therapy at 1290 Tremont Street in Boston, MA has proudly provided physical therapy services to the Roxbury, South End, and Whittier Street Health Center community since 2008. Our team is fluent in Spanish and has the capacity to provide care in other languages, to better serve our local community.
- Our Whittier Street office is located inside the Whitter Street Health Center on the 5th floor.
- The building is located on the intersection of Tremont Street and Prentiss Street.
- Affordable paid parking is available on the left side of the building.
- There is a ramp entrance for ease of access.
Bay State Physical Therapy – Whittier is actively seeking new patients. Call us today at 617-989-3100.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy - Whittier in Boston, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy - Whittier in Boston, MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Health New England
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan (Formerly Allways Health Partners)
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
Our Whittier Street team is dedicated to community engagement, providing annual walking programs, pain and postural screens, wellness tips education series, and partnering with local organizations in the city.
The Boston Whittier Street team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.