Bay State Physical Therapy
Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Boston, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Bay State Physical Therapy at 316 Huntington Ave in Boston, MA has proudly provided physical therapy services to the Roxbury, South End, and Huntington Ave YMCA community since 2018. Our team of experts has the capacity to provide care in other languages, to better serve our local community.
- Our Huntington Ave office is located inside the Huntington Ave YMCA on the ground-rear floor.
- The building is located next to the Northeastern University campus.
- The building has metered parking in front or and across the building. Please plan on arriving with enough time to find parking.
- You can also access the office via MBTA on the Green and Orange T-line.
Bay State Physical Therapy – Huntington is actively seeking new patients. Call us at 617-449-7381.
Physical Therapists at Bay State Physical Therapy in Boston, MA
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Conditions We Treat at Bay State Physical Therapy in Boston, MA
- Arthritis Pain
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist & Hand Pain
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Boston, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC HealthNet Plan)
Our Huntington Ave team is dedicated to community engagement, providing annual walking programs, pain and postural screens, wellness tips education series, and partnering with local organizations in the city.
The Boston Huntington Ave team supports Bay State Physical Therapy-wide community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as both organizations official physical therapy partner.