Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bay State Physical Therapy in Reading, MA
At Bay State Physical Therapy in Reading, our team is focused on providing personalized physical therapy services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and range of motion goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you have experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, or if your doctor has recommended physical therapy, we are here to help.
Physical therapy is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started without a long wait and with a schedule of visits that meets your needs.
Visit Bay State Physical Therapy at 281 Main St. in Reading, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals who strive to restore each patient's maximum function and ensure long-lasting relief.
- Our Reading office is located across the street from Bell's Barber Shop and adjacent to Perfectos Cafe.
- We have our own parking lot with plenty of convenient spaces.
- We have stairs and a ramp entrance for easy access.
If you're looking for the best physical therapy services in the Reading area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at 781-205-2130.
Physical Therapists in Reading, MA
- PT, DPT, ATC
- PT, DPT, CSCS, TPI Level 1 & 2 certified
- PT, DPT
- PT, DPT
Insurances Accepted at Bay State Physical Therapy in Reading, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Great-West Helathcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Mass Health
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Healthcare Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers' Compensation Management Bureau
The Reading team is proudly involved in Reading Friends and Family Day, Burbank YMCA Annual Campaign Advocate, Reading Fall St. Faire 5k, nd the Reading/North Reading Chamber of Commerce Family Health and Wellness Fair. They also support Bay State Physical Therapy community initiatives including the Pan-Mass Challenge and Massachusetts Youth Soccer—serving as the official physical therapy partner for both organizations.